You are crying everyday in your Kundalini Awakening journey because Kundalini is cleansing past blockages from your energy channels.
Kundalini has the process of cleansing, purifying, balancing and integrating itself in different phases as it ascends.
Also Kundalini energy does the unblocking through the following cleansing agents:
- Air – Prana
- Wind- Vata
- Water – Jal
- Fire – Agni
When Kundalini uses the air (Prana) for cleansing, you will feel breathless.
When Kundalini uses the wind (Vata), you will feel fatigued.
When Kundalini uses water (Jal), you will feel like crying and purging will happen through crying.
You will also feel that your chest and heart region is in pain and overwhelming due to crying.
Here is my clarity and some solutions for you to help you go through this process:
- Your emotional blockages are getting cleared.
- You may find yourself in a vulnerable position because excessive crying makes your eyes heavy and protruding.
- You may feel itching and swelling in your eyes.
- Wash your eyes and face each time you cry, you will feel fresh.
- Drink enough water because you will feel dehydrated with the water loss in the body.
- Sleep well and do not struggle to stop the crying.
- Take good care of yourself during this challenging time.
When Kundalini uses fire (Agni), you will feel heat and burning sensations in your body. Sometimes your skin will burn and you may get rashes too.
The above understanding is important for you to know because as you said you are crying everyday.
It will continue as long as your process of water cleansing is happening.
Don’t worry. Just be with the process and let all purging happen.
If you have any more questions, you can ask me.