Kundalini Awakening takes place spontaneously in natural conditions.
If Kundalini Awakening has happened unnaturally then it may be dangerous and lead to complications like Kundalini Pychosis.
Anyone including you can have Spontaneous Kundalini Awakening provided:
- Your evolution has happened to the extent that Kundalini wants to uproot you from the world.
- Kundalini wants to free itself and hence free you from the cycle of birth and death.
- Kundalini wants to purify you by burning your Karmas.
- Kundalini wants to flow in you as pure energy and fulfill its divine purpose by being one with the universal intelligence, energy and Consciousness.
- Kundalini wants to dissolve your mind-ego-body identification and transmute the energies to pure consciousness.
- Kundalini wants to express through you as a free, happy and powerful individual not like a personality.
- Kundalini wants to purify your energy channels and make you healthy through its divine healing methods on all levels of your existence.
- You are the chosen one by Kundalini because in your past lives you have done enough Sadhana to have the above eligibility.
- Your role in the Samsara is over and you are now a divine student to participate in the adventurous journey of Divine Shakti cleansing, purification, balancing and integration process.
How to manage spontaneous Kundalini Awakening?
- You will take a lifetime to understand how Kundalini works until it completes its journey in you.
- The best way to manage a spontaneous Kundalini Awakening journey is to seek with pure intentions your Guru – Spiritual Master.
- Since your Guru knows the way, goes the way and shows the way, it is easier to complete this process with the expert guidance of your Guru.
- Voyaging this journey alone in the rough sea will be extremely deadly because Kundalini is the journey of the unknown and only Guru can save you.
- Whenever you are ready as a student, your Guru will appear before you.
- But you need to surrender to your Guru completely to travel this path with him towards ultimate freedom.
If you have any further questions, you can ask me.