Yes, spontaneous Kundalini Awakening causes constant dizziness.
Here are the reasons:
- Spontaneous Kundalini Awakening leads to movement of high electrified volume of energy moving through your Energy Channels (Nadis).
- When the high intensity of energy moves through your subtle energy channels, the intensity of vibrations reaching your gross body (physical body) is high too.
- It is similar to volcanic eruptions taking place at a distance from where you are standing.
- Your brain finds these high energetic waves too heavy to process because your nervous system is not wired to process these energies.
- As a result, your head spins and you get out of balance.
- Also the energy vibrations are highest in the head region due to constant exchange of divine energies from the Cosmic Universe to your physical body via Energy Vortexes (Chakras).
- Moreover, your energy field (Aura) itself is so electrified with the high intensity energies that your body loses its feel of space and gravity.
- The impact of gravity also cannot keep your body in an erect position because your energy is constantly pulled by the higher energies in upward direction.
- Sometimes you feel you are levitated from the ground because most of your energy is transmuted into light energy due to Kundalini.
- You feel human because of your mind that is exclusively dense energy. But with the dissolving of your mind, nothing holds you towards gravity. You are light like a feather .
How to feel grounded and comfortable with spontaneous Kundalini Awakening?
Here are some secrets that work:
- Keep flowing your energy creatively in something that you love to do – work, hobby, traveling, cycling, swimming anything that makes you flow.
- Do not sit at one place and one posture for long. Remain engaged in activities of your daily basics- small walk, washing clothes, cleaning utensils, cooking, working on a laptop, brooming, gardening.
- Anything that keeps you engaged and gives you the opportunity to move your body in different ways works the best.
- Lie down in Savasan whenever you feel it is difficult for you to stand and walk.
- Do Belly Breathing 24/ 7.
- Do Kumbhak Pranayama.
- Do Child Pose.
- Visit Energy Vortexes.
- Practice earthing / grounding in nature.
- Hug a tree.
- Play with dogs, love them, heal them with your touch.
- Read books that enhance your seeking and satisfy your quest for the truth.
- Get your questions answered through me.
- Be open for uncertainty and possibilities.
If you have further questions, you can ask me.