Kundalini Rising and Kundalini Awakening are different in the sense of functions Kundalini performs.
Kundalini Awakening means when Kundalini Shakti– energy wakes up from its dormant state and begins clearing Karmas at the Root Chakra.
Kundalini Awakening is referred to the process till Kundalini completes its journey till it reaches the Eighth Chakra.
Whereas, Kundalini Rising means rising from one Chakra to another and clearing one Chakra by another after getting awakened.
- The Kundalini Awakening journey happens in phases and not necessarily Kundalini always rises.
- Kundalini Rising takes place only in progression after the Kundalini cleansing work has happened in the previous Chakras.
- Kundalini Rising takes place spontaneously without you understanding about its movement.
- Kundalini Rising may happen suddenly in one day in a few hours or it may take 25-30+ years, if the Karmic blockages are more.
- Kundalini Rising evolves you into a higher level of consciousness and you become smarter and more intelligent than your previous self.
If you have more questions, you can ask me.