Breathe in positivity and breathe out negativity. Conscious breathing is your divine connection with your human life.
In this article, you will learn:
- Are you breathing right?
- Why are you not breathing right?
- How do you exist as a system energetically?
- Why are you living an unconscious life?
- How does your mind steal your energy?
- How do you know that you are breathing right?
- Why is it essential for you to see whether you are breathing right or not?
- Why are you exhausted?
- Learn the art of conscious breathing right now.
Are you breathing right?
Let me share the highest secret of health, and that is the art of conscious breathing with you.
Let me first diagnose you.
I know it is impossible to diagnose you individually, but I can guide you through analyzing whether you are breathing right or not by checking how you are breathing.
To know this secret individually and how it can change your health in a better way:
- You can contact me for personal one-to-one coaching.
- I will check from your inner GPS how unconscious breathing has affected your physical, mental, and spiritual health.
Above levels, I will diagnose you through breathing, and I will guide you:
What is the best way to breathe throughout your life so that you never fall ill?
Why are you not breathing right?
You are not breathing right because you are not present in life now. You are in pain and unhappiness is the cause not known to you. But every day you ignore the following reasons for not breathing right:
- Chest breathing
- Overactivated mind
1. Chest breathing:
If you are breathing from your chest, you are not breathing right. Chest breathing alters your simple and calmer way of breathing.
- When you are too much in your mind, obsessed with thoughts, you start breathing from your chest
- Chest breathing is the cause of all the diseases in you on the body and mental level too
Why does chest breathing happen?
Chest breathing happens when you are in your mind with emotional energy.
- You are charged with all negative emotions like fear, anger, jealousy, blame, shame, guilt, sadness, grief, despair, anxiety, stress, depression, anxiety, and pride.
- All these are negative energies of the mind because you live in the past or the future. So your mind lives in the past or the future.
2. Overactivated mind:
Breathing is the bridge between the body and the mind. You are inviting trouble for yourself in this life by poisoning your body indirectly:
- If your mind is not in your control
- If your mind is running your life
- If you are in mental reality
When the mind is too active, it does not allow you to breathe well. When you do not breathe well:
- All the essential components of the prana and the oxygen supply do not reach your system at its full and optimum capacity
- Your lungs do not expand well from the front and at the back
- Your belly does not expand well
How do you exist as a system energetically?
You look into the mirror and see only your physical body. But unfortunately, that is not even 1% of your reality.
The matter from which this body is made is not even 0.01% of your total reality.
Your mind has robbed all the energy of the consciousness, your total energy, and become 99% of your reality.
On an energetic level, you are 100% consciousness. You are that energy permeating throughout your total system.
Why are you living an unconscious life?
You are living a life that is 100% unconscious.
- You are living a life in patterns.
- Only here and there do you get connected to your consciousness in this frantic world.
- But most of the time, from the morning till the time you sleep and your mind runs you even in sleep.
- Your mind runs your life.
- During your waking state, you do the same things repeatedly for years and get the same results.
Your mind steals your energy from breathing without your notice. Do not buy the subscription of your mind.
How does your mind steal your energy?
Your mind steals your energy from the breath. Mind is a dense energy that exists by stealing away the light pranic energy of the breath.
When you are in stress, your mind activates your sympathetic nervous system and it activates the stress hormones in your body.
2. Energy drainage:
You feel drained of your available energy supply in your body due to your stressed mind. Your brain begins showing signs of less energy supply and you feel fainted and sleepy.
How can you regain your lost energy?
To regain your lost energy:
- You need to replenish the dearth of energy by shifting to parasympathetic mode.
- Concious breathing from the belly switches on your parasympathetic nervous system, thereby correcting your breath.
How do you know that you are breathing right?
The breath is the channel through which the universal pranic energy enters your body, and this exchange continues.
1. Breathe in positivity:
When you breathe inward, you take in the prana with other important gases like nitrogen and oxygen. When you breathe in, you take in the universe’s positive energy.
2. Breathe out negativity:
When you breathe out, you exhale carbon dioxide, other toxic gases, and negative energies. When you breathe out, you exhale that toxicity permeated in you due to the mind functioning in you 24/ 7.
- Your mind is running your life like a robber hijacking your entire system.
- Whatever is reflected in your physical body is the result of your mind.
- If your mind is not well, you do not feel well because the body has insufficient energy to function well.
You can only breathe well, when:
- You are keeping track of your mind
- You are making efforts to keep your mind away from your life
- You live truly from the organic natural force working in you. That is the universal energy entering your system
- You are exhaling out all that is not required for your health
Why is it essential for you to see whether you are breathing right or not?
It is essential for you to see whether you are breathing right or not because:
1. Life is now:
Your life is in the present. You breathe in the present. You cannot ever breathe in the past or the future. You only breathe in the present.
- That is why when the prana leaves the body, you are dead. Your body is dead.
- Because at that moment, the prana goes in, comes out, and never enters the body.
This is the truth of life your cells get older and keep on renewing themselves regularly. But a day will come when they stop doing that and you must accept this truth to know how your health can be rejuvenated from your state through conscious breathing.
If you are ignorant and careless that this life is given to you, and death will happen as and when it is destined, then you are wrong, and finding peace is difficult.
4. Karma and destiny:
The birth happened to you, and death will happen to you depending on destiny or the Karmic results of your past birth. So breathe well for Karmic energy cleansing regularly.
5. Conscious choice:
How you will live in this birth is not dependent on destiny. It is your conscious choice to live a life in which you will live the best quality of life in terms of your health and peace in a frantic world. Conscious breathing well facilitates that.
When your health is well, you will feel the wholeness of life:
- You will be wealthy, do-good work, be full of mindfulness, and earn money
- You will have enough financial freedom to enjoy the life you always deserved
- You will also build good relationships with people because you will be abundant in the stages of life
7. Conscious evolution:
When your health, wealth, and relationships are optimal, only your life will be good, not your lifestyle. You will evolve as a conscious species and establish your identity on the pages of human history.
Why are you exhausted?
Your mind wants to fulfill the desires that have no end. The desires keep you running. Your desires make you – work more, earn more, and spend more. At the end of the day, you are exhausted and feel depleted by your reservoir of energy.
Who is exhausted by this entire activity?
It’s you getting exhausted. I call it an idiotic, nonsense, and stupid activity where you want to chase something which does not give you real happiness.
By spending precious life force, your time, and energy, you are wasting that time and energy doing some work, buying some things, to satisfy some people who mean nothing to you. And those things are not going to give you ultimate happiness.
Learn the art of conscious breathing right now:
Breathing right is the secret to instant happiness.
- If you breathe well, your happiness is here and now.
- Take three deep breaths with me from the belly right now and feel how it feels.
When you breathe from the belly completely, when you breathe well, your stomach should expand like a balloon, and then when you exhale, your belly should contract when the air leaves the balloon or when the air is pushed out.
This is the best way to breathe and our natural way to breathe. Belly breathing is a lifetime meditation for your great health.
This is the highest secret that I am sharing with you.
Why are you not able to implement the secret?
You are unable to implement the secret art of conscious breathing because I trust that all the universal secrets are available to everyone.
You are unable to implement the secret art of breathing because the problem is that due to the mind, you are ignorant and do not know how to reclaim that power by permanently shutting your mind.
This conscious belly breathing is our natural breathing inbuilt into us as we are born.
- Look at a child when it is sleeping
- The belly moves up, and it goes down as it breathes
As you grow, you create a mind with all negativity and negative energies that activate your fight, flight, and freeze mode.
- You are not breathing right in the fight, flight, and freeze mode
- The brain takes it as a danger and starts chest breathing
- With chest breathing, you do not intake enough oxygen and do not exhale the excess toxins created in your body
- These toxins remain in your body and cause diseases to you on the physical level
How can you learn the art of conscious breathing?
A deep universe exists in you in the form of body, mind, and spirit, and you know nothing about it. I guarantee that.
Your mind does not allow you to know about it.
Breathing meditation is the simplest way to get control of your life and health.
You have the right to live the best quality of life.
- If you want to go beyond the mind
- If you want to feel yourself
- If you want to have a healthy life
- If you are going to have a quality life on this planet, as long as you live
- Whatever age you may be
- Whatever diseases you have
- Whatever energy you are executing right now
I ensure that I can do that for you if you are ready to invest in yourself. You will be happier, will welcome new days, and live a need-based life. Your life will be easy with less want and a sense of life effortlessly.
For that, you need to contact me and take personal coaching.
- Whatever is dysfunctional in you, I will correct that
- I will heal you from an energetic level
- I will help you restore your breathing
- I will monitor you over a period and make everything right, which is not right now
Keep breathing in purity and exhale impurities.
1 thought on “The Art of Conscious Breathing: Techniques for Inner Peace and Clarity”