What Is Shaktipat?
Shaktipat is energy transmission or transfer of Shakti energy transfer from a Spiritual Guru or Spiritual Master to a true seeker of truth.
The Spiritual Master/ Guru must be a Siddha.
Who Is Siddha?
Siddha is an Enlightened Master with Siddhis, Spiritual Powers.
- Not all Siddhas have the power to transfer Shakti energy.
- Only an Avdhoota has the power to transfer Shakti energy through energy transmission.
- Avadhoota is the one who has transcended his body, mind, and spirit and has gone beyond the existential reality energetically.
- He has access to the universal power of Shakti Energy and the electrifying energy gets transferred from him to you through Shaktipat.
- He has the spiritual divine healing powers of Shakti that can heal you from Karmic blockages.
- Many a times, when your Kundalini is stuck in your energy channels due to Kundalini Awakening then Shaktipat helps you to unblock that energy and facilitate your journey further.
- Shaktipat helps you to transmute your energy stuck in your mind to pure Consciousness that you can access and operate from there after getting the Shaktipat.
- Shaktipat helps you to get integrated free from your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual disturbances.
Is there a Guru who can initiate me to realize Kundalini?
I am already an Avdhoota and with my Inner GPS Activation – Shaktipat.
For the exclusive benefits of my Inner GPS Activation, you can read the following article:
I heal you energetically with my Power and take you to your Center, Consciousness, where you too experience Moksha and your true nature as energy, Shakti.
You can realize that you are the Consciousness and the Shakti energy stuck in a human body experientially in the Inner GPS Activation Session.
Note: Realising Kundalini is possible for everyone, through my Inner GPS Activation but realizing Kundalini is different from Kundalini Awakening.
If you want to have my Inner GPS Activation – Shaktipat then you can attend my Inner GPS Kundalini Awakening Workshops.
For any further questions, you can ask me.